[BaadAssGremlins] More Parts Are In & Ordered

[BaadAssGremlins] More Parts Are In & Ordered

My new 22 gallon gas tank is in along with the new straps, fuel tank
sender locking ring and gasket. I called Kennedy American and ordered a
NOS fuel tank sending unit which he had in stock. This week has been a
wash out on work so far. I neatened up some of the wiring and moved the
seat belt relay and horn relay. Yesterday it rained and I got nothing
done, today I will waste at least 1/2 a day at the Social Security
Office straightening out some business for my mother who is in a nursing
home and I am her guardian. Tomorrow 1/2 the day will also be shot for
more business at the nursing home for my mother. Maybe I can pick up my
gas tank and assorted parts in the afternoon. I would like to find the
time to wire up the Acell Super Coil and the remote battery cut off
switch by saturday. Also I went to use my Chebby the other day and it
would not start. I am going to just let my friend look at it saturday.
Have a good day all.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used