[BaadAssGremlins] Say Amen To The Accel Super Coil & Proven Things!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Say Amen To The Accel Super Coil & Proven Things!!!

As I say always go with somthing that is proven and works. I am an old
pain in the A$$ and don't like change. That's probably why when I liked
my 74 Hornet I still have it for 30 plus years. Making all of the same
mods on the new orange car over the last year I have made on the yellow
car over the last 30 years.  Today the new Accel super coil was finally
wired in. No crimp connections, well maybe crimped first then soldered
and all connections wired into the cars harness also soldered. The car
runs like the yellow one did when I put the Super Coil in it when it
needed a tune up 25 years ago and the factory coil went bad. It ran like
I already tuned it up which I didn't!!!! A fine tune up and the timing
and carb adjusted should really make the orange car run really nice. It
is really getting to be a real pleasure to drive, and drive it I will
every chance I get. Now for the manual battery remote cut off switch to
be wired in and the manual carb choke and I will be really happy. Say
Amen & AMC!!!
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used