From: <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 10:54 AM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Mirrors From eBay Win Arrived

I got the box of 13 assorted mirrors I won off of eBay a few weeks ago
yesterday afternoon. Not without a few minor problems that me and the
seller worked out and all in all it was a good deal, it just took 3
weeks to get them. I also learned that all AMC mirrors that look alike
are not the same. I was told the mounting stand was the same between the
Javelin's and the Hornet's by some people and different by other people.
They are different. First of all the reason I bought all of these
mirrors was that there was a set of non-remote mirrors. I wanted them
for the yellow car so I would not have to cut an already completed
custom drivers door panel for the control. Second these mirrors came
from California and the chrome is in exceptionally good condition. After
taking 2 non-remote Javelin mirrors and 2 remote Hornet mirrors I was
able to make the 2 mirrors I need for the yellow car. It took all
morning to swap parts, clean and polish chrome and tighten up the swivel
ball adjusting brackets. Now I just have to go to the glass shop
tomorrow and have 2 new glasses cut.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used