[BaadAssGremlins] Re: horsepower

Well, when your typing on a board it is easy to mistake someone for
someelse not a big deal.

I know this board is for amc cars, but there doesn;t seem to be much
for amc boards. The engine was built for mud drag racing in a 4
wheel drive. Originally a J-10, but plans have directed it to a 1987
Jeep Comanche pick-up in the super stock class.If I'm thinking
correctly I sould probably focus more on the torque numbers. The
track is only 150 feet long of most of the time sticky knee deep mud.

Around here nobody seems to deal with AMC so even the machine shop
can't even seem to make a guess.
Jeremy