RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

You should have mentioned somthing here on BAG about your insurance
problem. I could have given you the phone no# of my agent and he
probably would have either been able to help you or put you onto an
agent closer to you. Does Grundy require you to have N.J. classic tags
on your car? That would further restrict your use of the car. I have no
mileage restrictions and regular tags on both my Hornet's and drive them
all over.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---

I have not.

> Which
> Insurance company was this?

Grundy

> With the company you have John I would
> seriously be worried if I ever had to make a claim.

Agreed.

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

--- End Message ---