[BaadAssGremlins] RE: 74 Hornet X 304-V8 on eBay...finally got a few bid

[BaadAssGremlins] RE: 74 Hornet X 304-V8 on eBay...finally got a few bids...

By the way...I just noticed the car has had a
DUAL EXHAUST added! There's some more work you
don't have to do for it!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2493152553

John

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used