RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Classic Car Insurance ...are they nuts?

Doc,
I just checked with your company and their mileage restrictions are loose and the price is fantastic($345 for four cars)  but I'm not sure where I'll find that four car, one motorcycle garage they require.
Hal

AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
You should have mentioned somthing here on BAG about your insurance
problem. I could have given you the phone no# of my agent and he
probably would have either been able to help you or put you onto an
agent closer to you. Does Grundy require you to have N.J. classic tags
on your car? That would further restrict your use of the car. I have no
mileage restrictions and regular tags on both my Hornet's and drive them
all over.
"Doc"