Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Doctor Meany!

The "Doc" is short for Doctor Frankenstein because of all the gadgets I
build and fabricate. And yes I did tell him the only way he would see
the bumper and parts on the car was if he sold it to me!!! I met the
owner of the white Hornet at the spring Ardsley show 1 1/2 years ago so
I knew the condition of the car. He was looking for the bumper and
assorted parts then and I told him I had them and that they were not for
sale. I initially got them to replace the rear bumper and inner support
for my yellow Hornet. The only 5 winters out of the 30 that I have owned
this car that it was used in the winter rusted the support and the
corners of the bumper out. This one came off a 78 Concord, the first and
only year a Concord had a chrome steel bumper. If I had bought the car I
would have like I said used the parts on the white Hornet and just
looked for another one. The white car had no rear bumper at all so it
would need somthing immediately if I bought it to protest the rear of
the car. The owner jerked me around a year ago on a 401 engine he had
for sale that I wanted but did not get. I also new for a fact from a
friend that if he was having a problem get his asking price of 5,500$,
and  he would sell the car for 3,000$ to my friend or his cousin.   I
offered him 3,000$ cash on the spot for an immediate sale since he had
been crying that he was selling his mobile home and moving into a house
and needed the money. I only told him the truth, if he sold me the car I
would use the parts on the car. He didn't want to sell the car for
3,000$ so I wasent selling him parts I had a use for. Mean? call it what
you may, these are the facts. If and when he does decide to sell the car
for 3,000$ don't be surprised if it doesn't end up being owned by me
through my friend if I want it at the time.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---

Doc,