[BaadAssGremlins] Bucket Seats

I really like the AMX bucket seats I bought from John and had put in my
orange car. The old bench seat was shot and you sunk into it. The only
flaw in a nice design comfortable seat is the position of seat back
release lever positioned at the bottom of the outside of the seats. On
73 and earlier Hornet's and some Javelin's the seat back release is up
on top in the middle of the headrest area. It is almost impossible to be
sitting in the drivers seat and release the pass seat back. I cured this
problem on my yellow car 29 years ago and just did it to the orange car.
The solution is to cut the locking hook off the latch mechanism
disabling the locking mechanism. Some of you may say I have created a
safety issue, but I haven't had a problem on my yellow car all these
years and it makes it easier for an old cripple like me. Especially now
since my back has gone out as of last night and it is difficult to move
or bend.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used