RE: [BaadAssGremlins] ebay hornet

It would not hurt to ask Scott. Looks like it would make a nice driver.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Scott,

I'd bet it'll run $800 to move it there,
but consider $1600 the total price of the
car...it runs, is fairly straight, very
complete, original, and MAXI-BLUE! You
can't go wrong.

To move it, call Steve at CSI in Texas.
He got my car picked up AND hauled fast,
and has done the same for Eddie Stakes
for years.
http://csiautotransport.com/
Phone:  713.451.1515