[BaadAssGremlins] Better Brakes in Britain !

[BaadAssGremlins] Better Brakes in Britain !

Thanks for the welcome, folks ! Doc, I was a happy Hornet owner, with
a 304 4-door in the `90s, it flew, but rusted before I knew what
happened ! I started with a `59 Custom Six, through Americans,
Classics, `68 AMX drag-car,Pacers,Concord and Spirit 258
hatchback..all great cars on our small streets ! Rick, you`re right
about the brakes ! Right now, advice to source a master cylinder, and
set of wheel cylinders would be very welcome ,(new or
remanufactured ?)for my `74 258..which bore would this have (drums,no
powerassist)? No Pep Boys or NAPA here ! I can get `fuzzies` from
J.C.Whitney, and they`ll post abroad, but can I trust them for brake
bits (my neck on the line !). Any ideas or advice really appreciated.
I`m tracking a disc set, but need the brakes fixed now for our MOT
safety check. Thanks again, guys..All the Best..Roy Banks.

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used