Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The MACAC/DVAMO Show on 9/25 in PA (PHOTOLINK)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The MACAC/DVAMO Show on 9/25 in PA (PHOTOLINK)

The pic's look ok here John. Thanks for sharing.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
This nice show was held in Warminster, PA yesterday under
blue skies and in about 80 degrees.

About 40 cars were present by my informal count, including
Pete's Patriot SS/AMX again, as well as a second white SS/AMX.
About ten 68-70 AMXs, about eight humpsters, about four 1st-
gen Javelins, three Gremlins, one Hornet AMX, one Spirit AMX,
several Rogues and Americans, a gorgeous black drop-top
Ambassador, an SC/Rambler, two Rebel MACHINEs, a very clean
'87 Eagle wagon and a spotless Metropolitan that took 1st in
it's class and Best of Show.

Apologies to Larry Blatt, as I'm not sure he realized it was
me when I stood behind him and jokingly muttered that his car
was 'funny looking'...even after I said hello, I'm not sure
he realized I had been busting his chops. Oopsie!

I spoke with a few area show regulars such as David Stahl and
Steve Szysmanski (always fun hearing announcers try to call him
up for an award).

My usually-better-than-this photos didn't happen as I forgot
my own camera at home, so I was forced to grab a one-time-use
camera from a 7-11....an error I compounded today by allowing
Wal-Mart to process the prints!! GRUESOME, folks!! But, if you
want to see them anyway, check them out at:
http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jwramc/my_photos

John

--- End Message ---