Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Better Brakes in Britain !

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Better Brakes in Britain !

Roy I don't know what to tell you about where to get the brake parts. I
would not myself trust trust J.C. Whitney for brake parts. The only
thing I would suggest is to Check out Eddie's Planet Houston's venders
list for those that may ship over seas.  It seems by the list of AMC's
you previously owned that you are no new comer to them. I would venture
a guess and say the master and wheel cyl's are the same as a Hornet's
but am not positive.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- Thanks for the welcome, folks ! Doc, I was a happy Hornet owner, with
a 304 4-door in the `90s, it flew, but rusted before I knew what
happened ! I started with a `59 Custom Six, through Americans,
Classics, `68 AMX drag-car,Pacers,Concord and Spirit 258
hatchback..all great cars on our small streets ! Rick, you`re right
about the brakes ! Right now, advice to source a master cylinder, and
set of wheel cylinders would be very welcome ,(new or
remanufactured ?)for my `74 258..which bore would this have (drums,no
powerassist)? No Pep Boys or NAPA here ! I can get `fuzzies` from
J.C.Whitney, and they`ll post abroad, but can I trust them for brake
bits (my neck on the line !). Any ideas or advice really appreciated.
I`m tracking a disc set, but need the brakes fixed now for our MOT
safety check. Thanks again, guys..All the Best..Roy Banks.

--- End Message ---