Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: Chilson AMC Show PHOTOS

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RE: Chilson AMC Show PHOTOS

It worked this time John. There sure was some nice cars there. The 54
Hudson brought back memoried as it was the last year of the real Hudson
made and my father had one. He sold it and bought the Hemi 57 Plymouth 4
door sedan for my mother and bought a used 53 Nash for himself.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
Joe,

That's because these damn mail programs and servers
break the links into pieces if they are really long.
I just adjusted my own Mail settings...let's see if
it stays together this time. If not, just click the
broken link, then COPY the missing part from the
Email and PASTE it after the URL you see in your
browser.

http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jwramc/album?.dir=/5cb0&.src="">

Below, the 'BBpjsc4z39' text should be part of the link.