[BaadAssGremlins] Window Whiskers

They are the horizontal rubber appearing strips that clip on both sides
of the door glass. They are rubber on the top edge and are like felt
where it touches the glass. In the old days they were made of a brush
like material, hence the term whiskers cause that is what they looked
like. Some people call them fuzzes also.
Now that I have confused both you and me sit in your car, roll down the
window and put your elbow on the door. Your now touching both whiskers.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- What are "window whiskers"?
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Todd is looking for a few parts for his SC/360 Hornet, anyone wish
to reply with interchanges or point him in the right direction for
items please feel free to do so and please copy your reply to Todd,
and thanks in advance to all who may reply.
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Volume of email is HEAVY.
> Reply times currently