      1. Re: 77 Hornet AMX Flairs Arrived Yesterday Afternoon
           From: <badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Chilson AMC Show PHOTOS
           From: "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. NAMDRA CORDOVA SHOW  fri &sat
           From: "blue77gremlin" <blue77gremlin@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. AMC Nationals  @  Cordova......GREAT!!
           From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay
           From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: 77 Hornet AMX Flairs Arrived Yesterday Afternoon
           From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
      7. Fall Ardsley, N.Y. Show
           From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: NAMDRA CORDOVA SHOW  fri &sat
           From: <badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Chilson AMC Show PHOTOS
           From: "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. FW: Chilson AMC Show PHOTOS...better link
           From: "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:05:45 -0400
   From: <badass73gremlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 77 Hornet AMX Flairs Arrived Yesterday Afternoon

From: AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx
Date: 2004/09/19 Sun AM 04:05:12 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What Hornet will the flares go onto Doc?
Bart

[This message contained attachments]

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:21:05 -0400
   From: "John W Rosa" <JohnRosa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Chilson AMC Show PHOTOS

Everyone,

Here's a link to my photos from the event.
Not every car is represented first- because
we all have preferences, or second- because
I've got photos of the same car(s) from
other events or third- my photo(s) simply
came out lousy for one or more cars (and
several of the photos really did stink).

Enjoy (as much as you can from your desk)-
http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jwramc/album?.dir=/5cb0&.src=ph&.tok=phmsLx
BBpjsc4z39

John

Message: 3