[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay

I wouldn't mind getting one of the passenger side mirrors from you
doc. Let me know how much and you can mail it to me along with the
clock and horn center. Good luck! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> With a little more than 2 day's left the bid is 61$ with me wining,
> have a max bid of 75$ in right now. I am determined to win them.
When I
> do anyone needing anyone of the ones I am not using is welcome to
them.
> The remainder I will try to sell to the losing bidders. The one NOS
pass
> side mirror Lu put me onto went for 72$ last week. So even at my
max bid
> if I get the  set of non-remote mirrors out of the 13 I will be
happy. I
> need the non-remotes for the yellow car as I don't want to take the
> chance of cutting a hole in the finished custom drivers door panel
or
> dash for the remote controls.
> "Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used