[BaadAssGremlins] 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay

[BaadAssGremlins] 13 AMC Mirrors On eBay

With a little more than 2 day's left the bid is 61$ with me wining, I
have a max bid of 75$ in right now. I am determined to win them. When I
do anyone needing anyone of the ones I am not using is welcome to them.
The remainder I will try to sell to the losing bidders. The one NOS pass
side mirror Lu put me onto went for 72$ last week. So even at my max bid
if I get the  set of non-remote mirrors out of the 13 I will be happy. I
need the non-remotes for the yellow car as I don't want to take the
chance of cutting a hole in the finished custom drivers door panel or
dash for the remote controls.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used