[BaadAssGremlins] Chilson's AMC Show today (Lawrenceville, PA at Rts 15

[BaadAssGremlins] Chilson's AMC Show today (Lawrenceville, PA at Rts 15 & 49)

I'm leaving home now....see you there...???
I'll be in my new Swygert-supplied RWB Javelin racing
jacket. The rain is ending there right now (6AM) and
it should be cloudy and cool in the low 60s...bring a
jacket!!!                        John Rosa

Sat, 18th- Lawrenceville, PA
Chilson AMC Family Reunion AMC Car Show and related cars,
Saturday September 18, 2004, located at the corner of US
15 and PA 49, at Chilson Motors former AMC dealership in
Lawrenceville Pa 16929. Rain or Shine! Past Feature cars
include, Pete's Patriot - SS AMX, Wally Booth factory
Pro Stock AMC Gremlin & Hornet, Mark Donahue Trans Am
winning Sunoco Javelin, to name a few. Last years show
drew over 100 cars! This is an East Coast Show NOT to
miss!!
Contact Gordon Chilson for details. 570- 827-2342

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used