Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey 'Mix"

Gary that's the color of my cars interior right now tan but I am going
to make it black. I was thinking the same thing about adding another
spacer in the motor mount on the pass. side motor mount. With the
problem of the wrongly packaged motor mount and then the alt. rubbing
the steering box and then making one spacer it was 2 pm and both me and
the guy working on the car were tired. Monday is another day. Tomorrow I
will hook up my coolant recovery kit before the NASCAR race. I have
hardly driven this car in a month and would like to hit the local cruise
this monday night with the wife.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message --- In a message dated 9/17/2004 3:22:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>Glad you had a good time on the trip. As you can see by my today's post
>I am still tweaking the Delco conversion. No rush on the Hatchback
>parts. I am alway's looking for Hatchback only parts, some are only
>little things for that particular model that would go to the crusher and
>no one would even know. Does it have a black interior by any chance?
>"Doc"
>
>Doc, Sorry tan interior and this knucklehead left the windows down for at least five years (with the car outside the whole time). By the way, I read your previous post about the spacer under the motor mount so the Delco alternator will clear the steering box, if you only put the spacer under the left mount I would suggest you put a matching spacer under the righthand mount too because now your putting a strain on the new tranny mount. Just my 2 cents as I know your a stickler for detail.
'The Mix'

--- End Message ---