[BaadAssGremlins] Can't Nothing Be Easy With this Car!!!!!!!!!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Can't Nothing Be Easy With this Car!!!!!!!!!!

I went to have the new motor mounts and tranny mount installed today. A
simple straight forward job so I thought. Out of the 2 motor mounts one
was boxed wrong and was a tranny mount of some kind. Not even an AMC
mount at that. So we had to wait an hour for the right mount to come.
That being installed it was time for the tranny mount. Luckily it was
the right one because the mount that was in the car came out in 3
pieces. Now it is all together and the car makes a whirring noise when
it is running. The new Delco alt. is resting against the steering box.
We made a 1/4" spacer for the motor mount to raise the engine and the
noise stops. I think I will add another 1/8" spacer just for a little
more clearance. We are expecting heavy rain this afternoon so I didn't
bother to try to  finish hooking up the coolant recovery tank. The
weather conditions make it hard for me to breath today. I'll do it
sunday before the NASCAR race. I need to road test and tweak a few
things monday. I haven't hardly driven this car in a month and would
like to take it to the local cruise monday night without any problems.
No matter what I try to do to this car it always seems to have to fight
me. If I wasent such a diehard Hornet Hatchback fan I could learn to
hate this car. Have a good day all, it's time for a quiet afternoon and
a glass or 2 of wine before the wife comes home from work.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used