[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC 4speed conversion transmssion Help wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC 4speed conversion transmssion Help wanted

Ken below is switching from a 3 speed to a 4 speed and seems to have some of the items already for conversion, but is also running into some issues. Feel free to comment & coach him thru this conversion, be sure to also copy your reply to him & thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com