[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

WELL that makes feel better for what I had to give for NOS 77 grill
last year. Around half that I think. But what do you do? I want this
car to be like new and the custom grill looked ok but it was not
original. I will probably spend more on this Gremlin or any of the
next AMC I do, then any of the past projects (chevies). Just my
couple of cents put forward here.
                    SCOTT

 --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bill Larkie <bldfw@xxxx>
wrote:
> I've been watching this item on eBay.  Who's Nutz
> here, me?...or the bidder??
>
> I know they're hard to find but I'm blown away that
> someone would bid up to $663.53 for a plastic NOS
> Gremlin grill.  It looks like it still needs to be
> finished in the original silver textured coating they
> oringally came in.  Seems to me you could have had an
> original one restored for less than that.  No?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4556653496&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT