Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NOS Gremlin Grill on eBay

When you need a part to finish your car and can afford it you pay the
price or do without. I have done both.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I've been watching this item on eBay.  Who's Nutz
here, me?...or the bidder??

I know they're hard to find but I'm blown away that
someone would bid up to $663.53 for a plastic NOS
Gremlin grill.  It looks like it still needs to be
finished in the original silver textured coating they
oringally came in.  Seems to me you could have had an
original one restored for less than that.  No?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4556653496&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

Bill
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (gutted and ready for paint)
'72 Olds Custom Cruiser Wagon (recently restored)
'71 Mark III
'70 Cadillac Convertible

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com