Re: [AMC-list] AMC Engines

Cam walk is on the AM V8.  The sixes are pretty straightforward.

You should be able to tear it down and put it back together in two days.

;-)

>Looks like I gotta rebuild an '83 258...
>
>Anyone have tips for me?  Cam walk?

MARC MONTONI * PO Box 1392 * Clifton CO 81520-1392 * 804-592-6066 * <AMCAmbassador@xxxxxxxxx>
http://www.facebook.com/marc.montoni
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
Real friends don't get offended when you insult them.  They smile and call you something even more offensive.
"It is not that power corrupts, but that the corrupt seek power."
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.  No salesman will come to your door.
The Scofield Kid: "That guy had it comin? for what he did, didn?t he?"
William Munny: "We all got it comin', kid."
The same amount of gold that would purchase a car in 1920 will purchase a car today.
Ten ounces of gold was worth approximately $250.00 in 1920, the average price of a car.
Today, ten ounces of gold is worth approximately $21,000.00, the average price of a car.
It is your government-printed funny money that is becoming worthless.