[AMC-list] cams

"i don't know if anyone makes a hydraulic roller cam, but aftermarket
retrofit mopar lifters would work, since amc and mopar flat lifters are the
same.  hydraulic rollers wouldn't be good for a higher performance job, but
if you're building a torque motor for the street"

I know Comp makes Hyd roller cams for AMC. Pricy though at $450. There are
low cost Mopar Hyd roller lifters available ($160) but I'm not sure the link
bars would work on AMC. Anything under 6,000 RPM would DEFINETLY benefit
from hydraulic roller. Reduction in friction, more aggressive profile and of
course use of no zinc synthetic oil!

Alfano has FB page.