[AMC-list] 69 American at Pick Your Part

[AMC-list] 69 American at Pick Your Part

There is a 1969 Rambler 2-door sedan (232/auto) on the AQMD buy back list in the Pick Your Part yard in Sun Valley (LA area) California this weekend.  You must contact a phone number at AQMD by July 8 if you are interested in this car.  This info is from the AQMD Buy back list.  I have not seen the car.

Regards,
Joe Fulton