[AMC-list] AMC V8 timing cover seal

For those running them, I discovered (the hard way) that Felpro has cheapened out on the front seal in their kits. It lists one number but it's substituted for another that is extremely thin walled and easy to crush. No-one had a replacement seal that I could find at the time but since then I have found that ATP makes a seal that not only works, but it's MUCh better than the original. Napa Part number 1-7401 (ATP changed the numbers and it's now FO-191 elsewhere )

Jim Blair