From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Frank Swygert" <farna@xxxxxxx>
Cc: <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd:
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:32:44 -0700

Ok, I got a longer bolt and I keep turning it and turning. It's EXTREMELY hard to turn but it just keeps tightening. It's almost as if the engine is locked up. It turned just fine before I put my head on it. I replaced valve's, valve springs lifters and I upgraded the came this:
http://www.compperformancegroupstores.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CC&Product_Code=68-200-4&Category_Code=A6CAMSHE

Should I of replaced the push rods with this cam? Would that lock it up?