From: Robert Sliko <robert.sliko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:11:03 -0400

I have not taken mine apart, but it seems strange that the pulley/damper assy does not rest solidly against the crank and the bolt just squeezes the parts together without drawing the pulley against the timing cover.  Seems like something is missing between the pulley and end of the crank or the crank end was machined thinner. A longer bolt may bottom out but then the pulley will be loose

Sent from my iPhone