Re: [AMC-list] Concord is a no-go

Sounds like a fuseable link has gone. The big question will be why did it go.
Years ago the main one went in my Gremlin just as I was using the park brake.
Seems part of the harness was just touching the mechanism and after some years
it finally wore through. I twisted the ends of the link back together and am
still running it that way.

Ken