[AMC-list] oil filters

I wouldn't worry about your Fram filters. I have run them for years and never had a problem. My 65 440 has 251K miles on it, and I run PH11 exclusively. I have about four of them on the shop parts shelf as half my cars take the 11.
Change your oil often, and I use synthetic oil only,
I know all about those "studies" and the cutting open of filters and all that, but I have never had a problem associated with Frams.
I do use other brabds when I find them on sale. I recently found a stash of original AMC filters at a farmers estate sale that I have been going through, but my shelf of PH11s and 25s will do just fine. With 6 running and able bodied AMCs I go through a lot of oil and filters.......Bill