[AMC-list] 61 Classic, cheap!! Below Fredricksburg, VA

[AMC-list] 61 Classic, cheap!! Below Fredricksburg, VA

         Hot Lead! Central Virginia, USA Sat Dec 22 - 1961 Rambler
         Classic 440, 3-speed column, under 60k, but has issues, needs
         new home ASAP, or may be scrapped, in Ladysmith, VA area (
         below Fredericksburg ) gas tank torn open by tow truck,
         crinkled front bumper and fender, was nice, did run, been
         moved and hasn't run in a couple years. Bart Sprankle is
         looking to get a few bills for it. No phone available, sorry,
         email him at BartESprankle@xxxxxxxxxxx to discuss directly. He
         is under pressure to get the car moved, may only have a few
         days. If anyone is interested, please contact him directly!
         I'm just posting it for him to help find his car a new home,
         he drove it regularly some years back before a situation
         forced the car off the road.

--
Frank Swygert
Editor - American Motors Cars Magazine