[AMC-list] Terry Taylor Maaco owner & Bellaire cop shot dead

[AMC-list] Terry Taylor Maaco owner & Bellaire cop shot dead

This morning, Christmas Eve here in Houston, it saddens me to report that the manager, owner, Terry Taylor was shot and killed here in Houston. On top of that, Belliare Police Corporal Jimmie Norman, a 20 year veteran, was also shot & killed. All over a damned traffic stop. Terry had painted a number of AMCs for me thru the years, and was always nice to work with. I could pull a dozen photos off my site, Eagles, AMXs, you name it, they did good work and a number of Houston AMC clubmembers also knew Terry personally....he was a old car guy. I didn't know the Bellaire cop but wife Paige called me to tell me about the shooting, which is about mile from where she works. She was pretty upset as she knew Terry also. Here are some local news feeds on this tragic shooting.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8930268

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Officer-shooting-southwest-Houston-184678871.html

really sad, nothing to say except please keep both their families in your prayers.
Eddie Stakes
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825 days
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx