[AMC-list] HOT LEAD! Time short! 1961 Rambler Classic 440, 3-speed, crus

[AMC-list] HOT LEAD! Time short! 1961 Rambler Classic 440, 3-speed, crush imminent

 Talked to a long-ago buddy tonight,he has a 1961 Rambler 4-door Classic 440, 3-speed column, under 60k, but has issues, needs new home ASAP, or may be scrapped, in Ladysmith, VA area ( below Fredericksburg ) gas tank torn open by tow truck, crinkled front bumper and fender, was nice, did run, been moved and hasn't run in a couple years. Bart Sprankle is looking to get a few bills for it. No phone available, sorry,  email him at       BartESprankle@xxxxxxxxxxx       to discuss directly. He is under pressure to get the car moved, may only have  a few days. If anyone is interested, please contact him directly via Hotmail ! I'm just posting it for him to help find his car a new home, he drove it regularly some years back before a situation forced the car off the road. I have not seen the car nor know anything about it, he just knows me again through Facebook, and sent me a message to contact him about this car. It may only have days before he is
 forced to get rid of it ( losing storage again maybe ). Just posting it tonight as I found out about it. I don't have room, although I do have the money, I'm just not interested in that year car. Not sure of engine or exact mileage, nor is the seller. That's all I have for now.

Jerry Casper