Re: [AMC-list] hornet

What piece are you referring to? I have an A/C HVAC control assembly. A radio surround in green A perfect center A/C vent assembly for center An A/C vent equipped package tray. (again in green) All from a "garage find" indoor stored rusty 73 Hornet. I'm pretty sure it all fits the 77, someone here can verify it. It can all be color changed pretty easily. Price will depend on what you think is fair and how much it will take to pack and ship. My Zip is 26508, Morgantown, WV There is a FedEx ship terminal and a UPS store that can be used, plus USPS. ----- Original Message -----