[Amc-list] SP2P- advantages

It is true SP2P chokes out after 4500 RPM, however, most of our time for DD's is spent in that range.  This intake can actually be a pretty good bottom end help, though th 360 is about as big as youwould want to attempt.  You just need to make sure your cam specs take this into account.

Even with a stock 304, you will feel some difference since you will be losing over 50 pounds off the front springs, getting a cooler intake charge and a little better flow over stock.  Just don't over carb the engine as that is one area where bigger is not always better!

Have a great weekend,

Jesse