[Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing)

[Amc-list] And he was a goober-tronic! (pushrod wasn't quite pushing)

I decided to get off my lazy butt and see why the car wasn't running
well, and had such a great, awesome cloud of white smoke. Started taking
everything off, and saw that the #1 pushrod had slipped out of the
rocker arm. That explains some stuff, anyway!

We're going ahead with popping off the head, cleaning the goopy stuff I
used and replacing the headgasket properly. My middle son rounded up two
of his buddies to provide the muscle behind lifting the cast iron head.

Hope the rain holds off! I have to move my camper out and move the
Rambler in the garage - I took off the car cover and the windows were
all steamed up. Not a good thing!

But anyway - glad to see the first problem was so simple. Hope the rest
are simple, too.