[AMC-list] death in AMC community

Dear Friends and fellow car enthusiasts,

The 1966 Fairlane that Pete and I owned/loved is gone.  Pete had heart attack while driving and we hit a tree and stone wall.  I was
wearing lap belt and survived. Broke right upper arm when turned to see what was wrong ant hit dash.  Happened 8/12.  For more info
check cabinet.com.  The Cabinet is local weekly paper.

Have AMC parts left and 69 Rambler rebel wagon which I will probably sell.  Once I am well and better able to cope, I will be in
touch.  I really loved the AMC's we've had over the years.

Thanks to all in car community.

Marilyn