Re: [AMC-list] death in AMC community

" From: "Peter Savage" <plsavage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Dear Friends and fellow car enthusiasts,
"
" The 1966 Fairlane that Pete and I owned/loved is gone.  Pete had heart
" attack while driving and we hit a tree and stone wall.  I was wearing
" lap belt and survived.  Broke right upper arm when turned to see what
" was wrong ant hit dash.  Happened 8/12.  For more info check
" cabinet.com.  The Cabinet is local weekly paper.
"
"
"
" Have AMC parts left and 69 Rambler rebel wagon which I will probably
" sell.  Once I am well and better able to cope, I will be in touch.  I
" really loved the AMC's we've had over the years.
"
"
"
" Thanks to all in car community.
"
" Marilyn

<sad sigh><moment of silence>

glad you're on the mend, a silver lining in this dark cloud.

gf/so and i just did our wills yesterday - thoughts of mortality much
with us.  we'll be thinking of you, too.

direct link to obit
http://www.cabinet.com/cabinet/cabinetobituaries/972466-435/peter-l.-savage.html