[AMC-list] (no subject)

I was going to put a '77 Matador M20 under my Eagle wagon from about 15 years ago, but couldn't find the ratio I wanted to match my 2.37 front.
   My current Eagle wagon has 2.72 gears (vacuum front and M15 rear) that I'm selling as I am going with 3.08 non-vac front (from an '80 Eagle) and XJ 8.25 rear to match (after the shock mount swap)
   I currently have a 727 and NP229 from a Grand Wagoneer in it (still need to add a low range shifter) and I'm modding it to shift on the fly with HO efi to go in (anyone know if the '99 up 4.0L intake will clear the booster?)