[AMC-list] (no subject)

1965 AMC RAMBLER AMBASSADOR 4 DOOR SEADAN FOR SALE ON EBAYhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1965-AMC-RAMBLER-AMBASSADOR-4-DOOR-SEDAN-DASH-AIR-PS-PB-PRISTINE-AUTOMOBILE-/261068986862?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cc8ec99ee#ht_691wt_1182

This is my good friends car he had me list the car on ebay for him this car will bring PIE IN THE SKY money watch the auction end Monday evening it is drop dead gorgeous the gentleman who owns the car has taken it to 12 shows this yr and has won 13 trophies with it. he and I went to a show a few weeks a go a high end mopar show and he parked the car and people left the cars they were looking at and swarmed his ambassador and he won best of show and best in his class the Mopar people were livid with him. I had to laugh over this finally a little respect to the Rambler.Be A Gambler Drive  A RamblerDon Holzer262-893-4840