Re: [AMC-list] Fw: help wanted: 64 American only has Compression in #1 C

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: help wanted: 64 American only has Compression in #1 Cylinder

I had a 1960 American that this happened to. Some of the valves were
indeed stuck open. You can remove the access covers on the side where
you would adjust the valves. Spray plent of penetrating oil in there,
I use PB Blaster but use your favorite brand. Let it sit a day or so
and try to start it again. Good luck!
Rick