Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Edelbrock R4B

way back in the day, we used to sandblast with play sand (yes, I know, don't do that, I did say it was way back in the day) anyways, we would blast them with play sand then, dunk them in gasoline. it altered the sand blast effect and gave them a near perfect as new appearance. So, we got silicone blasting and open gasoline pans here, and yet, somehow we survived this stupidity. NOTE: gas also had lead and none of the crappy additives they replaced lead with. Who knows what look it would cause today. "please don't try this at home kids, we were trained idiots". YMMV, or explode. Mark ----- Original Message -----