[AMC-list] R4B Restore

If you want a more "original" finish have it sand blasted, for a smoother
finish have it glass beaded. In either case I'd recommend you paint it with
clear ENGINE paint (yes engine paint is available in clear). Do NOT use
regular clear paint as it will yellow when heated  While painting it with
clear DOES change its appearance (you might want to try it on a test piece
first to see if you like it) it prevents it from oxidizing in the future.

Engine paint is also available in "Aluminum" but in my experience it's not
very "original" in its appearance. But again some folks like it and it does
protect against oxidation.

But HEY,,,, that's just ME!!!

Bruce Hevner