[AMC-list] 34th. AMC NATIONALS SPONSOR

  We are announcing another sponsor of the 34th. AMC NATIONALS and that
is Jennifer Tessmann of Antioch, IL. Jennifer has donated plates and
utensils for the picnic at the meet, and for door prizes/ pre-entry
prizes has donated drawing tickets, an auto clipboard, an Advanced Auto
parts hat, a polishing cloth, an interior detail mitt, a bug scrubber
wash mitt and 2 clipboards. Thanks Jennifer.
  We are still looking for more sponsors for door prizes and need some
major sponsors so we can again have the "Quick-Eight" bracket for the
races. If you can help, let us know. Thanks!

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
34TH. AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 6-8, 2012 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766