[AMC-list] Electric Power Steering

There are LOTS of newer vehicles that have electrically boosted power steering as well as completely electronically controlled, electrically powered steering racks.  Most of your later model GM mid size vehicles have them (06 and up) as well as many other vehicles available here.  No need to pay over the pond shipping for something you could get here!

Sorry if this is off point, I did not have time to get to the beginning of the thread.

Have a great week,

Jesse