Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:27:39 -0500
From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] timing chains

Looking for some information on timing chains, anyone got an opinion about
which brand timing chain for the AMC V8 serves the purpose the best and
doesn't tear you up financially?

Got any bad experiences to relate??

Is the Cloyes chain the best available?

Anyone got any ideas about where to find a gear drive? or which one to stay
away from?

Thanks
Armand