[AMC-list] 1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon for sale in Spokane,

[AMC-list] 1966 Rambler American 220 Station Wagon for sale in Spokane, WA (update)

Just wanted to give an update, this car is now running and I now have pictures available. I have an extra carburetor for it as well as a a new old stock fuel pump for vac wipers and one for non vac wipers. I have a roof rack off of a Classic that I was going to try to narrow to fit. No carpet in the car and it is missing part of the headliner. Rear window and tailgate works.

1966 American 220 4 door station wagon.
199 6 cylinder engine
auto transmission
no longer has original front bench seat, the fram broke so I started replacing it two individual seats. Got one installed, the other one needs installed.

At some point in its past it was hit in the front drivers side, which has shifted the frame slightly. It still drove fine and did not affect tires. The only issue I had was when putting in park I had to hold it in park until it came to a complete rest. I straightened the rest of the body and put a fender on it (it is off of a 67, so doesn't fit exactly but it at least made the car look decent and allowed me to put a headlight in it). I have a good grill and valance panel to put in it. It also has a dent in the left rear pillar and a small dent in the tailgate. Other than these issues it is straight and solid. Needs a parking brake cable and an exhaust system. This was a great little car, I drove it for about 3 years. I think I also have some extra carburetors and fuel pumps for it. Any extra parts I have will go with it. I just don't have the time or money to do anything with it and need
 money so as much as it pains me, she has to go. I don't have any pictures right now but should have some in the next few days. Asking $750 obo. Let me know if you are interested.

Jamie