[AMC-list] I got hit last week

I'm driving North on I-5 just before the Terwillerger curve, in Portland. Those who live here in Oregon might know the area. A silver Infinity decides to merge onto the freeway right where a bright red semi and trailor are positioned. My girlfriend sees the car and starts to mumble "No,No" then yells "NO,NO,NO". I look over to see the Infinity wedged into the semis bumper at freeway speed.
The truck backs off and flings the car into me. I don't know how fast I was going but I got shoved into a mini-van.
I was driving my 82 Concord and am OK, my GF was in the hospital for two days for observation, she is on heart meds and blood thinners. She suffered bruises, 6 stitches and a blown ear drum.
My car has a totaled right fender, grill and bumper, plus all the small stuff that goes along with it. I had just put on a 78 bumper just a week prior because I did not like the flimsy 82 bumper.
I like to think the good bumper helped some, but basically the car runs and drives after a head-on hit at 60 MPH, or so.
Anyone have a right fender and grill for a 80 and up Concord? I would also like to put the 78 bumper back on it. Please call me at 503-589-9845